Administrative Services at SWOCC
Administrative Services provides the following services to College students, employees, and the community:
- Provide effective fiscal management through responsible financial resources stewardship, ethical leadership, and responsive college-wide support.
- Maintain buildings and grounds that provide a safe working, learning and living physical environment.
- Provide college-wide operational support for staff and students.
- Provide human resources functions and professional development opportunities.
- Lead entrepreneurial endeavors by developing revenue streams to support financial independence.
- Promote and strengthen learning opportunities for students and staff through physical and social activities to foster lifelong wellness.
Southwestern Oregon Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, national origin, age, disability status, gender identity, or protected veterans in employment, education, or activities as set forth in compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations.