On the Job Injuries

If you are injured on the job, please fill out an Incident/Injury Report immediately, or as soon as the injury will permit.  Return the report to Administrative Services within 24 hours or as soon as is feasibly possible.  Make sure to have witnesses complete an Incident/Injury Report also and return to Administrative Services.

If you seek medical treatment for the injury beyond first aid, contact Administrative Services to complete an 801 Form-Report of Job Injury or Illness to file a workers' compensation claim.


Report of Job Injury or Illness Form 801

Top of Page