- Athletes must be registered in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Athletes must have passed a minimum of 12 credit hours the last quarter you were enrolled in college.
- Athletes may not participate in one sport more than two seasons.
- Athletes must be registered within 20 days from the beginning of the quarter.
- To qualify for eligibility to participate in a second (2nd) season of any sport, you must have earned a minimum of 36 credit hours and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.00 during any quarter of participation.
- Athletes must be a high school graduate or the class of which you were a member has graduated.
- Any time you participate in a regularly scheduled game, match or contest, you will be charged with one year of eligibility in that sport.
- Athletes may be declared ineligible if during the sport season you represent any club, organization or team other than your college team.
- If you are a transfer from another community college that is a member of the NWAACC, you become eligible for athletic competition after a time lapse of three quarters, exclusive of summer school, after separation from the former college.
- If convicted for the use or sale of legend drugs, including anabolic steroids, you will be disqualified from participation in a NWAACC sponsored athletic event or activity for a period of one year.