***ATHLETIC FORMS TO COMPETE IN LAKER ATHLETICS***
PLEASE READ THIS ALL BEFORE YOU OBTAIN NECESSARY FORMS
ATTENTION MEN WRESTLERS:
Please visit the wrestling web page to download the athletic packet for that you will need to participate. They vary slightly from the other due to being in the NJCAA. Thank you!
- If you are OUTSIDE of our recruiting district (Oregon, Washington, Alaska, province of British Columbia, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada and Hawaii) Please complete the Recruiting Disclaimer Forms. THEY ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKET. YOU CAN FIND THEM BELOW.
- If you went to another college AFTER high school and are transferring to Southwestern. Please complete the TRACER FORM (BELOW)
- DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE FORMS in the ATHLETIC PACKET and any additional that pertains to you.
- Read the index page thoroughly for instructions on how to complete each page. Make sure they are filled out completely and accurately.
- The packet MUST BE COMPLETE and you must be cleared by the Athletic Trainer and Athletic Department before you can practice or be put on an eligibility rosters.
- NEW RULE FOR PHYSICALS: They are REQUIRED only ONCE every other year FOR ALL SPORTS EXCEPT MEN'S WRESTLING. If you have a physical on file last year--you will NOT need one this year. (Used to be mandatory EVERY year). STILL MUST be completed after JULY 1st. If you are a student that does NOT need a physical--please complete PAGE 13!!!
- Turning in an Athletic Participation Packet (REDBOOK) doesn't automatically deem you eligible to compete in intercollegiate athletics. You must meet all NWAACC or NJCAA eligibility requirements.
RETURN BY MAIL, EMAIL, OR FAX TO:
1988 Newmark Ave.
Coos Bay, OR 97420
If you have any questions regarding any of these forms, please contact:
1-800-962-2838 Ext. 7452