Who We Are and What We Do!
CARE Connections, your local Child CARE Resources & Referral, is a part of the Childhood Education and Family Studies Department of Southwestern Oregon Community College. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for people of all ages by providing education, information and support to families and care providers in Coos and Curry Counties. CARE Connections links families and care providers to each other and to other resources in the community.
A brief overview of Childhood Education & Family Studies Programs:
- Child Care Resource and Referral
- QRIS Quality Improvement Rating System
- Types of Child Care
- Employment Related Day Care (ERDC)
- Pathways to Positive Parenting
- Coos & Curry Counties New Sponsor for the Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Early Childhood Education Certificates & Degrees at Southwestern
- A new resource! - Online training hours for child care providers