To become a licensed Child Care Provider you must complete these necessary steps:
- Complete Overview Class – FREE Class through CARE Connections
- Become registered through the Child Care Division’s Central Background Registry
- Complete Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse & Neglect Class
- Obtain a Food Handler’s card (self-study packet, class or online)
- Have a current Infant/Child CPR & First Aid certification
- Submit application and complete licensing process with the Child Care Division, including on-site health and safety visits from a Child Care Division specialist.
Classes are provided once a month through Care Connections Child Care Resource & Referral. Please call us for more information about schedules and fees.
1988 Newmark Ave.
Coos Bay, Oregon 97420
Southwestern Curry Campus
96082 Lone Ranch Pkwy
Brookings, OR 97415