Five Easy Ways to Register
- WebAdvisor: All new students will need to fill out a Student Record Form, available online and at local offices, before utilizing web registration.
- Call us: In Brookings at (541) 469-5017, Gold Beach (541) 247-2741,
Port Orford (541) 661-6209 and have your VISA, Master Card or Discover Card and course information handy, along with your Student Identification Number and personal information.
- By Mail: Write down all pertinent class information along with your name, address, phone and Student Identification Number. Mail this with your check or money order to:
Southwestern Oregon Community College
420 Alder Street, Brookings OR 97415 or
PO Box 590, Gold Beach OR 97444. Make checks payable to SOCC.
- In Person: Assistance is available at the Brookings-Harbor and Gold Beach offices.
- By fax: (541) 412-0150 or (541) 247-6247. Be sure to include personal information (name, address, phone, and Student Identification Number), all class information. If paying by credit card please call the Brookings office with your credit card information.