OEBB has contracted with BenefitHelp Solutions (BHS) to administer COBRA.
If you are eligible for COBRA, OEBB will send you COBRA election notices. This is no longer done by Human Resources. Should you elect to participate in COBRA, payments will be made through BHS. Please make payments payable to BenefitHelp Solutions and payments can be mailed to, P.O. Box 67240, Portland, OR 97268-1240.
You may contact BHS directly at 1.800.556.2230 or via the Web at http://www.benefithelpsolutions.com
MODA and OEBB Official Website Information
- Moda Companies website (for OEBB members)
- Moda Contact Phone numbers
- OEBB & ODS FAQs
- OEBB News and Announcements
Look for a provider
- Medical/Vision Provider Search
- Hospital/Facility Search
- Dental Provider Search
- Dental Search (Nationwide)
- Pharmacy Search
Plan Choice Cost Sheet
Moda Medical and Pharmacy Plan Summary
Moda Dental Plan Summary
Moda Vision Plan Summary
Pharmacy Related Information
- Affidavit of Dependency - for children/dependents who are NOT your biological or adopted children of the insured.
- Affidavit of Domestic Partnership
- Mail-Order Prescription Form (Wellpartner) - for mailing in new prescriptions each time you need a refill. To maximize your benefit, you might want to show your doctor OEBB's Preferred Drug List for possible cheaper alternatives.
(NOTE: You may also register an account with Wellpartner via their secure website at www.wellpartner.com where, after registration is complete, your doctor may fax prescriptions to Wellpartner at 1.866.624.5797.)
- Prescription Claim Form
- Enrollment/Change Form - This form should only be used when instructed. You may add eligible dependents through the OEBB website at www.myoebb.org. If you need help with registering or recalling your userid & password, call us at ext 7280/7259/7204.
MYOEBB enrollment/change webpage: Go here to change or enroll for your plan selection BEFORE September 15. You may update your personal information at anytime from this page. If you have questions, please contact Lisa (x7280) or Jan (x7259) in HR.
For further information on Standard Insurance please see http://www.standard.com/mybenefits/oebb/.
Below are the Plan Brochures and Claim Packets associated with your benefits.
Long Term Care Insurance - Things to consider about purchasing
- Optional Basic Life Insurance Rates 2012-2013
- Optional Accidental Death and Dismemberment Rates 2012-2013
- Optional Long Term Care Insurance Rates
- Optional Long Term Care Insurance Plan Summary
- Standard Basic Life and AD&D Brochure
- Standard Basic Life and AD&D Plan Highlights
- Standard Basic Life Claim Packet
- Standard Accidental Dismemberment Claim Packet
- Standard Accelerated Benefit Claim Form
- Standard Death Notification Form
- Standard Beneficiary Claim Form
- Standard Long Term Disability Insurance Brochure
- Standard Long Term Disability Claim Packet
Please contact Human Resources at 541.888.7259 or 541.888.7280 with questions.