Benefits of Internship
- Explore career and educational possibilities
- Fulfill degree requirements
- Improve your resume
- Earn credit with hands on experience
- Develop a career network
- Gain points for scholarships
- Gain confidence and self confidence
- Have fun learning
Components of an Internship
- When beginning an internship, each student works with a faculty member and the employer to establish learning objectives and a plan to achieve them.
- Concurrent with the internship, students participate in an Orientation to Internship class, which is designed to evaluate personal growth and enhance the value of the internship experience to both the student and employer.
Top of Page