- Students need to meet with Trish McMichael, Internship Coordinator, to make arrangements.
- Typically, the student interviews at the potential placement site to confirm the internship.
- Registration for internship is done with Trish McMichael and a signature from either her or an instructor is required.
- Additional forms needed to complete the process include; the Approval, Agreement and Objective form, Statement of Confidentiality form, Supervisor and Student Evaluation reports and the Student Monthly Production sheets. These are available from the Internship Office.
- One credit equals 30 to 33 hours, depending on degree program, a term at the internship host site. Most employers expect 3 credit, 90/99 hours a term. This typically means a student can expect to spend 12 hours a week at the internship site for that term.
- NOTE: Internships need a least a month a month or more to establish. Please contact the Internship Coordinator with this timeline in mind.
Top of Page