Your Campus Credentials
The Laker1Card is the official identification card of Southwestern Oregon Community - required for access to essential campus services. All students receive a Laker1Card when they initially arrive on campus, and all students should carry their Laker1Card with them at all times while on campus.
Use the Laker1Card for:
- Dining Hall
- Bookstore Purchases
- Laundry Facilities
- Print Services
Laker Bucks - A Campus Essential
Laker Bucks is a prepaid spending account on the Laker1Card offering a safe and convenient way to make cashless purchases on campus. Laker Bucks offers a great way for you to manage spending while at the College. There are not costs or fees to use Laker Bucks, a complimentary service provided by Southwestern Oregon Community College.
Benefits of Laker Bucks
- Convenience - Make purchases on campus with the Laker1Card you already carry.
- Pre-paid - Only spend what’s in the account. No costs, interest or fees to add value or use the account. The balance is immediately adjusted as you use your Laker1 Card.
- 24/7 Account Access - Check balances, add value, view transactions, and more! Once registered, you are in total control of your account 24/7.
- Recurring Allowance - Create a schedule to automatically add value to your account — you determine the dollar amount and frequency — a great budgeting tool!
- Safe & Secure - If you lose your Laker1 Card, you can suspended your account immediately and have your value transferred to a new card.
- Carries Over - Add value with confidence knowing funds carry over for as long as you are a student at Southwestern Oregon Community College.
Register Your Card for 24/7 Online Account Access
Get the most out of your Laker1Card by registering today! Click here to register now!
Enter Registration Information:
- Enter your 16 digit Card Number, your 3 digit Security Code and last name.
- Enter your student ID number and submit.
Create a User Profile:
- Create a user name and password
- Select a secret question
- Enter your preferred e-mail address
Review and accept the cardholder terms and condition. Once you see the confirmation page, you are all set to log in to your account!