New Student Orientation Laker Welcome 2012-2013
Learning what to do before you need to do it, and how to get help before you need it, can make your transition into college life the stress-free time you've envisioned.
Attending "New Student Orientation" at SWOCC will equip you with the tools you need to succeed!
Who to contact for more information:
Coordinator of Student Life
Have you considered...
- What you will do if you need help in a class? Where can you find a tutor? Will it cost you anything?
- Could you be eligible for financial aid to help with college? Do you know how to find out?
- Do you need a parking permit to park on Southwestern's campus?"
- How much dropping a class in midterm affects your financial aid eligibility and Housing? (The answer may surprise you.)
- Housing $$$
- Who is my Advisor and how do I locate them
- Learn the answers to these important questions and more at New Student Orientation.
Just a Few Reminders Before Orientation
- Have you done placement testing? Call 541-888-7405 for more information
- After testing, see an Advisor/Counselor in Stensland for classes.
- Do I have a need for accommodations due to a physical or learning disability Please see Susan in the Stensland Educational Support Programs and Services.