Please find the schedule-at-a-glance here.
Download the full Student Orientation Schedule here.
Laker Welcome is a very special time at Southwestern because it is a chance for us to welcome you to our beautiful campus and to our community. It is also a chance for us to assist you in making the transition as smooth as possible. Through an exciting, fun, and informative program of activities and events, Orientation will help you get to know the campus, and build relationships with fellow students and faculty.
Follow and Tag all of your Orientation activities with:
Find us on Facebook:
Who to contact for more information:
Coordinator of Student Life
Have you considered...
- What you will do if you need help in a class? Where can you find a tutor? Will it cost you anything?
- Could you be eligible for financial aid to help with college? Do you know how to find out?
- Do you need a parking permit to park on Southwestern's campus?"
- How much dropping a class in midterm affects your financial aid eligibility and Housing? (The answer may surprise you.)
- Housing $$$
- Who is my Advisor and how do I locate them
- Learn the answers to these important questions and more at New Student Orientation.
Just a Few Reminders Before Orientation
- Have you done placement testing? Call 541-888-7405 for more information
- After testing, see an Advisor/Counselor in Stensland for classes.
- Do I have a need for accommodations due to a physical or learning disability Please see Susan in the Stensland Educational Support Programs and Services.