- All students MUST show picture ID. (No exceptions)
- All students need to register and sign in.
- Books and belongings will be placed on the bookcase.
- Students taking the same test must sit away from each other.
- Students are NOT ALLOWED to leave the testing center while they are taking a test, unless they have their instructor's consent.
- All students that are taking a test MUST be given a cup that corresponds to the rules of the test. Proctors need to hand all test-takers the appropriate cup.
Blue - Open book, open notes, may use calculator
Yellow - No book, open notes, may use calculator
Red - No book, no notes, no calculator, pen/pencil only
Clear - Calculator only
Green - Translator or dictionary or book only.
- No tutoring in the testing center. Proctors will send MTH 20 & MTH 70 students to the tutoring lab for help on pretests.
- No talking or texting.
- Drinks are allowed. No food.
- Turn off all cellphones, pagers, beepers, etc., and remove ALL headsets/earphones.
* We Supply scratch paper - which is allowed unless otherwise stated.