Talent Search services are available at no cost.
- Advice about academic, career, and vocational opportunities.
- Motivating students toward self-understanding, decision making, and study skills.
- Exposure to career opportunities and college campuses.
- Workshops and in-school sessions relevant to study skills, career choices, and opportunities for education beyond high school.
- Assistance with PSAT and SAT registration, college admissions, scholarship applications, and financial aid forms.
- Referrals to other educational support services and community resources for participants and their parents.