Welcome to Southwestern's Chapter of the American Association for Women in Community Colleges (AAWCC)!
AAWCC is guided in all of its endeavors by a firm commitment to equity and excellence in education and employment for women in community, junior and technical colleges. That commitment is translated into action at the national, regional, state and local levels through AAWCC programs, activities and services developed.
Join colleagues for advocacy, exposure, and professional development opportunities tied to national and local-level issues affecting women in community colleges. AAWCC values and promotes women in leadership, equity and economic independence, and service at all levels.
- Executive Committee -
- Past President, Kelly Lundquist
- President, Colleen Keen
- President-Elect, Tina Woodworth
- VP Finance, Kimberley Miller
- VP Records, Jaimee Rice
- VP Communications/Web Development, Shelley Mason
- VP Membership, Debbie Daniels
- VP Registrar, Lisa Fletcher Gordon
- VP Special Projects, Anna Cole