Your Input Needed
Tell us what you think about plans for our campuses
FACILITIES MASTER PLAN
Southwestern Oregon Community College wants your help. We are planning for the future of our Coos and Curry campuses. We want to share our ideas for a new Master Facilities Plan.
We invite you to read through the ideas already shared by our students, employees and community members, and let us know what you think.
Here are some areas to consider about as you read:
- What improvements might be good for our buildings, athletic areas and grounds over the next 10 years?
- How can we best design or renovate classrooms for people to work together and for updated technology?
- How can we make services and staff more accessible to our students, and our buildings more efficient for staff and faculty?
- How can we best meet people’s needs for training in technical occupations and for transfer degrees in our buildings, across campuses and in online learning?
- What about indoor and outdoor spaces when it comes to gathering areas, conservation and enjoyment of our campuses?
- What about sustainability issues, transportation, parking and ADA access?
We thank you for taking the time to assist us in developing this Facilities Master Plan. Please share your thoughts and email us your comments to email@example.com.
Administrative Services at SWOCC
Administrative Services provides the following services to College students, employees, and the community:
- Provide effective fiscal management through responsible financial resources stewardship, ethical leadership, and responsive college-wide support.
- Maintain buildings and grounds that provide a safe working, learning and living physical environment.
- Provide college-wide operational support for staff and students.
- Provide human resources functions and professional development opportunities.
- Lead entrepreneurial endeavors by developing revenue streams to support financial independence.
- Promote and strengthen learning opportunities for students and staff through physical and social activities to foster lifelong wellness.
Southwestern Oregon Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, national origin, age, disability status, gender identity, or protected veterans in employment, education, or activities as set forth in compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations.
Campus Security Report - Jeanne Clery Act
The "Jeanne Clery Disclosure for Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act" (formerly the Campus Security Act) is a federal law that requires institutions of higher education to disclose campus security information, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area. As a current or prospective Southwestern student or employee, you have a right to obtain a copy of this information. You may review this information by accessing the federal government web site (enter "Southwestern Oregon Community College " in the search field) or on the Southwestern web site. You may also obtain a hard copy of this information upon request by contacting the Campus Security at 541.888.7399.
Southwestern Oregon Community College is an equal opportunity employer and educator. more information...