Montana residents, we enjoyed visiting you at the college fair this fall! In case you missed us—or if you’re just looking for info about why you should be #SWOCCbound—here’s a quick overview of what we offer:
- No out-of-state tuition!
- On-campus living in apartment-style student housing.
- A fun, active campus. Easy to get involved in clubs and activities.
- A chance to meet new people with students from 40 states and 35 countries.
- New, state-of-the-art classrooms in our Umpqua Health & Science building.
- Small classes with qualified instructors (not teacher aides) who genuinely care.
- The largest athletics program of any community college in the Northwest.
- Scholarships and opportunities for free tuition/tuition breaks—ask us more about this!
Thinking about a career in Culinary or Baking & Pastry?
At our Oregon Coast Culinary Institute you will receive hands-on, professional training. Be in our kitchens nearly every day, and learn beside internationally experienced chef instructors who care about your success:
- You will receive high-end ‘boutique-style’ culinary training (without the boutique cost).
- Our classes average just 20 students to make sure you get the personalized training you desire.
- Our award-winning competitive culinary and ice teams won national championships in 2022, 2020 and 2019. You will have the opportunity to join the teams and travel around the world!
Interested in checking out our campus on the beautiful Oregon coast?
Schedule a visit and let us show you what your student life would be like here at Southwestern!
Not quite ready to visit, but curious to learn more?
No problem! You have a few options—pick whatever way you prefer:
- Text “SWOCCMT” or call 541-240-8227.
- Email your question to us.
- Fill out this form and we’ll be sure to get back to you!
Thanks again for having us, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.