See flier for details and registration: https://swoccathletics.com/documents/2020/1/22//baseball_camp_FEB8_2020_.pdf?id=101
Sunday, February 16th: Check-in at 8:45 a.m., clinic starts at 9:00 a.m.
The SWOCC coaching staff, along with selected Laker players will be offering an instructional baseball camp to athletes who desire to develop and improve their fundamental skills and become better baseball players. Campers will receive focused attention and specific instruction needed to improve their individual skills. Campers will be grouped by position to allow and ensure everyone makes the most of their time spent with our coaching staff.
Registration/Check-In will begin at 8:45 a.m. inside the student recreation center located on the SWOCC campus (1988 Newmark Ave., Coos Bay). Camp will begin at approximately 9:00 a.m. and conclude around 12:00 noon. Campers will need to bring baseball pants, hat, cleats, glove, bat, helmet, batting gloves, and a lunch. The camp fee is $35, and checks should be made payable to Southwestern Oregon Baseball.
Camp will include…
· Specialized Throwing and Pitching Mechanics
· Fundamentals of Hitting
· Fielding Form and Techniques
· Baserunning Footwork
· WIFFLE BALL GAME! (If time allows)
Meet Your Instructors!
· Gunnar Ueda-Pancheri: Infield/Strength and Conditioning Coach (3nd Year) Southwestern Oregon CC – 2015, 2016 (Junior College) Yakima Valley CC – 2014 (Junior College) Alderson Broaddus – 2013 (Division 2)
· Derek Ridgway: Pitching Coach (1st year) Southwestern Oregon CC- 2014, 2015, 2016 Pacific University- 2017-2019