Procedures for Buying Textbooks
Buying your textbooks is easy!
Curry students will now order books for all classes at Southwestern's Online Bookstore. To order textbooks:
- Go to bookstore.socc.edu
- Click on Sign In on the upper right of the screen
- If you don't have an online bookstore account click on Create Account
- Proceed to select and order your books
- For assistance contact Curry First Stop - 541-813-1667
Next Buyback is March 18-22
Book Buyback occurs at First Stop at the Curry Campus in Brookings four times per year at the end of every term, the same week as final exams. First Stop hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm, and Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
The bookstore will give best market price based on several conditions:
- The condition of the book (water damage, torn pages or cover, excessive writing and or highlighting)
- Whether the bookstore has enough copies of your book
- National demand for your book
- A new edition has been published
- Textbook is missing CD, flash cards or other items
- Your textbook is not being used on our campus next term
The bookstore cannot guarantee the buyback of any book at any time. We will not buy back instructor editions or international copies.
All TEXTBOOK RENTALS for the current term are due during buyback as well. The due date is on your receipt.