- 2019-2020 Supplemental Information Form
- 2019-2020 Household Size and Assets Form
- 2019-2020 FAFSA Information Request Form
- 2019-2020 Untaxed Income Form
- 2019-2020 Educational Purpose Form Use this form only if you can come on campus with your government-issued ID. Please use notary version if you are not local.
- 2019-2020 Educational Purpose Form (Notarized) If you are unable to appear in person at Southwestern Oregon Community College to verify your identity, you must complete this form with a notary.
- Request for Reinstatement
(use for term credit and grade point average deficiencies)
- Extension of Eligibility
(use for extension of 150%, dual major, second major and change of major, cumulative GPA less than 2.0)
- Educational Development Plan
(Required for Request for Suspension and Extension of Eligibility)
2019-2020 Federal Work-study Request Form
Use this form to request Federal Work-study. Federal Work-study is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis so turn this form and all your other requested paperwork for 19-20 in immediately. If we run out of funding, you will be placed on a waiting list. Please make sure you've submitted your FAFSA before turning in this form.