Paying for College
Lakers Care Grant
Southwestern Oregon Community College is offering relief funds for students who have experienced financial hardships during the COVID-19 pandemic. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND TO APPLY!
- This funding is only available for the 2021-22 academic year.
- It is designed to help students with expenses.
- Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- SWOCC Foundation offers up to $250,000 in scholarships annually.
- High School 3.75 cumulative GPA waiver
- Athletic tuition waivers
- General institutional tuition waivers
- GED tuition waivers
- Military operation - Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom (up to 6 terms)
- Fallen Soldier Tuition Waiver (military dependents)
Federal & State Grants
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Oregon Opportunity Grant
- Oregon Promise
- Federal Work-study
- General student employment
- Athletic student employment
- Work experience
- Federal Staffords loans
- Federal PLUS loan
- Alternative loans