Southwestern Oregon Community College Integrated Technology Governance Charter
Purpose: Integrated Technology Governance Council will develop, prioritize, review, and evaluate the college technology plan in accordance with the vision, mission, core themes, goals, and strategic plan of the college.
Activities: The committee may pursue its purposes by undertaking appropriate activities chosen by the membership of the committee. Activities specifically included are to:
- Develop a college technology plan.
- Synthesize technology needs of the college into a comprehensive technology plan that promotes the effective and efficient use of computer technology in instruction and in administrative services.
- Collaborate with appropriate councils and departments to develop the overall college technology plan including student services, instruction, operations, and telecommunications as components of the plan.
- Ensure consideration of the human and work design impact of computer technology systems in technology planning. Include the impact on students, classified staff, faculty, and managers.
- Set priorities in accordance with the college strategic plan.
- Incorporate technology goals into college strategic plan.