Student Housing Apartments
Make this your home
Our apartment-style units offer you worry-free housing and dining within walking distance of your classes. Student Housing is on Student Way at the west edge of campus along the shore of beautiful Empire Lakes. Just over a walking bridge is Empire Hall, home to campus dining, student government offices, quiet study areas, and the performing arts center.
Worry Free Housing
Our apartment-style units offer you worry-free housing and dining within walking distance of your classes, labs, library, computer labs, gym and friends. Student Housing units are located on Student Way at the west edge of campus along the shore of beautiful Empire Lakes. Just over a walking bridge is Empire Hall which is home to the dining hall, student government offices, quiet study areas, and the performing arts center.
Accommodations / Other Features
- Apartments have three to four bedrooms. Single rooms and double rooms are available.
- 2 full bathrooms per apartment and a shared living room, kitchen, balcony/ patio, and storage space.
- Fully furnished shared areas with one kitchen table, four chairs, a sofa and love seat.
- Bedrooms include a single bed, extra long twin mattress, desk, chair, dresser and closet for each resident. Kitchens feature a full size stove and refrigerator.
- All utilities are included in Housing costs. Apartments are accessed by a computerized card lock system. Lost cards are deactivated to ensure the personal safety of residents and their possessions.
- Bedrooms have a single key, which cannot be duplicated, ensuring privacy and security for each student.
- Each bedroom features local phone service with a unique number and a computer data port to access the Internet at no additional expense (you will need an Ethernet cable). We also provide residents with a wireless internet option as well as streaming movie and television through our partnership with Swank Motion Pictures, Inc.
- 24 hour security with regular patrols.
- Free parking space for each resident (pick up a parking permit from the Housing Office).
- Residents have access to the Lighthouse Depot which houses a Laundromat, student lounge with big screen TV, foosball, air hockey, and ping pong table. Behind the Depot residents can take advantage of the lighted basketball court, sand volleyball pit, and the barbecue/ picnic area.
- Student Housing offers a complimentary private P.O. Box for each resident. These boxes are located in a secure mail room accessible by swiping your key card.