Administrative Services at SWOCC
Administrative Services provides the following services to College students, employees, and the community:
- Provide effective fiscal management through responsible financial resources stewardship, ethical leadership, and responsive college-wide support.
- Maintain buildings and grounds that provide a safe working, learning and living physical environment.
- Provide college-wide operational support for staff and students.
- Provide human resources functions and professional development opportunities.
- Lead entrepreneurial endeavors by developing revenue streams to support financial independence.
- Promote and strengthen learning opportunities for students and staff through physical and social activities to foster lifelong wellness.
Southwestern Oregon Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, national origin, age, disability status, gender identity, or protected veterans in employment, education, or activities as set forth in compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations.
Campus Security Report - Jeanne Clery Act
The "Jeanne Clery Disclosure for Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act" (formerly the Campus Security Act) is a federal law that requires institutions of higher education to disclose campus security information, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area. As a current or prospective Southwestern student or employee, you have a right to obtain a copy of this information. You may review this information by accessing the federal government web site (enter "Southwestern Oregon Community College " in the search field) or on the Southwestern web site. You may also obtain a hard copy of this information upon request by contacting the Campus Security at 541.888.7399.
Southwestern Oregon Community College is an equal opportunity employer and educator. more information...