- Find an article: Access to EBSCOhost and other databases
- Find a book or movie: Search Coastline or other library catalogs
- Find an e-book: Academic titles and reading for pleasure, including audiobooks.
- Find resources for research: Databases, reliable websites, books, magazines and journals for papers, by subject.
- Research guides: Tips on how to conduct academic research
- Find e-journals: Search A-to-Z for online journals (on-campus only)
- Find practice tests: : Many required exams are online through Learning Express
- Credo Reference Online: Check out our collection of e-reference books
- Information sites: Links to encyclopedias, statistics, quick facts and more
- Gale Visual Reference Library: Find specialty encyclopedias.
- KnightCite: Create bibliographies in APA or MLA style
- L-net: Chat live 24/7 with a librarian
- Email a Librarian: Send reference questions to a SOCC Librarian
Get your free library cards here! A Coastline library card gives you access to all of the Coos County libraries, which are happy to send their books and DVDs for you to pick up and drop off at SWOCC. Just stop by the library to fill out an application for your card. It's a passport to learning.
Get Help With Your Research
Check out the "Find Resources for Research" link in the middle of this page. It lists appropriate databases for each subject taught at SWOCC.
Still need help? Visit the library and ask, call us at 541-888-7270 or email us at email@example.com. We can help.
Regular summer hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.