- Find an article: Access to EBSCOhost and other databases
- Find a book or movie: Search Coastline or other library catalogs
- Find an e-book: Academic titles and reading for pleasure, including audiobooks.
- Find resources for research: Databases, reliable websites, books, magazines and journals for papers, by subject.
- Research guides: Tips on how to conduct academic research
- Find e-journals: Search A-to-Z for online journals (on-campus only)
- Visit the library's e-wing: See what you can access from home
- Credo Reference Online: Check out our collection of e-reference books
- Information sites: Links to encyclopedias, statistics, quick facts and more
- World Geography and Culture Online: Find maps, pictures and demographics from the globe
- KnightCite: Create bibliographies in APA or MLA style
- L-net: Chat live 24/7 with a librarian
- Email a Librarian: Send reference questions to a SOCC Librarian
Get your free library cards here! A Coastline library card gives you access to all of the Coos County libraries, which are happy to send their books and DVDs for you to pick up and drop off at SWOCC. Just stop by the library to fill out an application for your card. It's a passport to learning.
Library News and Upcoming Events
8:30 a.m to 5 p.m.
Online Practice Tests
Need to practice the GED, the Accuplacer, the Compass, the NCLEX-RN?
Want to try the firefighter or EMT Basic exam? What about pharmacy technician or medical assisting exams?
Those are just a few of the practice tests online at Learning Express. Click here and then click on Learning Express.
SWOCC's Hit List
Top 5 Book Checkouts So Far in 2013
- Wild: From lost to found on the Pacific Crest Trail
- Quiet: The power of introverts in a world that can't stop talking
- Far from the tree: Parents, children and the search for identity
- The diary of Anne Frank: The critical edition
- Mindfulness and acceptance: Expanding the cognitive-behavioral tradition