Transcripts & Forms
Looking to obtain transcripts? Need to find an academic form to help move you towards your goals? Look no further! Find directions about how to request transcripts and access various forms below.
Request Official Transcripts
Complete the Official Grade Transcript Request form:
- The first 7 transcripts per year are free. Additional transcripts cost $10 each.
- Transcripts are confidential. Therefore, your request must be signed and dated. Transcripts ordered typically take up to 7 business days to arrive at your destination. (During non-peak times).
- Transcripts will only be processed if your account balance is current, all holds are resolved, your identifying information is correct, and complete and legible addresses are provided.
- Please call 541-888-7352 to pay by credit card when requesting additional transcripts beyond the 7 free transcripts offered per year. You may also record your credit card information on the Official Grade Transcript Request form, or mail a check with your request.
Transcripts & Transfer Students
Students who transfer to Southwestern and plan to complete a degree and/or receive financial aid must complete the application for admission process and have official transcripts from all colleges previously attended sent to:
Southwestern Oregon Community College
Attn: Transcript Evaluator
1988 Newmark Avenue
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Course credits transferred from other accredited colleges or universities are evaluated in terms of equivalency to Southwestern courses and/or applicability to Southwestern programs. All credits of the cumulative grade point average (GPA) are transferred, even though some of the credits may not apply to a student’s Southwestern program.
Access Unofficial Transcripts
1. Login to myLakerLink
2. Navigate to the Academics page, and click on Unofficial Transcript
3. There is a link at the bottom of the page to view as a printable .pdf document
Financial Aid Forms
Most all financial aid forms may be found on the Financial Aid page.
Check to see if you have any missing Financial Aid documents:
- Login to myLakerLink
- Go to the student home page and click Financial Aid Document Tracking to see your missing/received documents
Student Academic Forms
Find the most common forms for current students on the student academic forms page in myLakerLink.
These include forms related to FERPA information, the graduation application and more.