Borrow Items from Around the World
Can’t find your item in Coastline? Southwestern Library may be able to borrow it from another library via Interlibrary Loan (ILL). ILLs are free for our students and employees. All you need is a Coastline library card (in good standing) and a Southwestern ID number. If the item is available, loans take around 7 to 12 days to arrive. Article requests tend to arrive more quickly and are sent to you via email. Please pick up ILLs at Southwestern Library only.
To complete your request, please send an email with the information below to [email protected].
- Today's Date
- Coastline Library Card Number (14 digits)
- SWOCC ID Number
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Item Type (book, journal article, film, etc.)
- Title of Book or Article
- Date Published
- Journal Title/Citation Source
- Volume and Issue Numbers
- This edition only?
- Cancel If Not Filled By This Date
- Are you willing to pay for this item if it is not available for free?
- Amount willing to pay if not available for free