Annual SWOCC Foundation Scholarships
The Southwestern Foundation automatically considers all students who apply for scholarships. Our scholarship application season runs January 1 through March 1.
Each year, the Foundation offers more than 100 scholarships for students attending or planning to attend Southwestern. What are the steps to take to apply for scholarships?
1. Apply for Admission to SWOCC.
2. Consider completing your FAFSA. Although this is not required to apply for SWOCC Foundation scholarships, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Completing this information will help ensure you qualify for as many scholarships as possible. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid application opens Oct. 1 every year. This is required to be considered for federal and state aid in Oregon.
3. Apply for our scholarships between January 1 and March 1. Check back on this page at that time for specific directions.
Ongoing Southwestern Foundation Scholarships
Scholarships and associated applications listed below fall outside the annual Foundation Scholarship application process:
- They are available for students to apply for all throughout the year.
- Prior to applying, we recommend speaking with a Southwestern advisor, faculty or staff member to ensure you qualify.
- Please contact the Southwestern Foundation with any questions (see below for contact information).
Questions? Contact Us!
EMAIL | CALL: 541.888.7209 | VISIT: SWOCC Coos Campus, Foundation Office - Tioga Hall, Room 503
Linda Kallgren Nursing Scholarship Recipient
Smullen Scholarship Recipient
Oregon Lottery Scholarship Recipient
Bezzerides Scholarship Recipient
2014 Distinguished Alumnus-Scholarships are vital to ensuring people can go to college and improve their future.