Coos Bay, OR – Get ready for a delicious Thanksgiving and support local students! Southwestern Oregon Community College’s Oregon Coast Culinary Institute (OCCI) is teaming up with the College’s Junior Chamber of Commerce Business Club, to bring you the annual Thanksgiving Fundraiser Bazaar.
Order your favorite holiday treats by November 15 and pick them up on November 22 from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm at OCCI (1988 Newmark Ave. Coos Bay). To place an order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-888-7309.
Thanksgiving Fundraising Bazaar Items:
- Pumpkin Pie: $18 (2 for $34)
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie: $20
- Apple Pie: $18 (2 for $34)
- Blue Cheese Dressing: $12 per pint
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake/Chocolate Pretzel Crust: $35
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce: $7 per cup
- Homemade Turkey Gravy: $12 per quart
- Half Dozen Soft Rolls (brown & serve): $5
- OCCI Turkey Spice Blend: $5
- HARVEST BOX = $90
- Includes the following *no substitutions*: (1) Apple Pie, (1) Pumpkin Pie (or Vegan Pumpkin Pie), (1) Cheesecake, (1) Blue Cheese Dressing, (1) Cranberry Sause, (1) Gravy, ½ Dozen Soft Rolls, (1) Spice Blend
Your purchase supports the OCCI Competition Team and the Junior Chamber of Commerce Business Club. The experience provides a great opportunity for students to learn the business side of the culinary field.
Click here to view the flyer: Thanksgiving Fundraiser Bazaar Flyer 2023